I can't believe it is August already!
As you can see, we have taken much of the summer off.
The plan was to send C to preschool this fall, but they ended up canceling the program we signed her up for :( (we live in a small town with only 2 options for 3 year old preschool, the other option just isn't for us) We were very upset about it, but instead we will be doing preschool at home!! C doesn't seem to mind. When we do go by where she was going to go, she just says "I will go there when I am 4"
In a few weeks, I hope to start up tot school for J and preschool for C. I won't be doing anything formal, just a planned activity or two a day. When my plan is complete, I will post it here. I also hope to post some ideas from my teaching days as I go through all my stuff.
You may also notice a link below the banner for printables. You will find all the alphabet paths there. I have up to letter m complete. I am hoping to finish the rest before the new school year.
And I continue to find awesome ideas at pinterest. Check it out if you haven't yet!
I hope everyone enjoys their last few weeks of summer!
Starting preschool can be an important step for a child and their family. Preparing ahead can make the transition smoother, especially when routines, schedules, and childcare arrangements need to change. It also helps to consider the child’s comfort and readiness during this new stage. Academic responsibilities can require similar planning, and students working on complex legal research may seek law dissertation help to stay organised while managing their studies and other commitments.
ReplyDelete