Monday, April 18, 2011

Tot School

We didn't do that much this week, or at least it doesn't feel like it. C was sick earlier in the week and J is still sick :(


 Before C got sick we took a walk around our yard looking for signs of spring. She used her own camera to take pictures of what we found (pictures shown are from my camera)

 She water painted with these little rollers that were in our Easter box. I am not sure where I got them. I am guessing from an egg dying kit I got several years ago.

 I made this simple math game using a cut up cereal box. I put the cards in a tissue box and she had to pull them out and tell me how many stickers there were. I made them into simple math problems because she is always asking me "what is 1 plus 2?" or "what is 2 plus 2?"

 I saw this idea on Make and Takes and made my own version. She had to pick the egg that matched the picture.

 She loves cutting. I gave her a piece of paper and just let her cut. Then she started to make a little man using her scraps. I thought it was pretty creative of her!

C is also starting to play and enjoy games. We found Candy Land at a rummage sale the other week, we have played it almost every day since. We also had fun playing this Peg People Game I created.



Tot School

2 comments:

  1. aw what fun Easter activities! I have some of those plastic eggs and was wondering what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute activities! Love the egg matching.

    Just visiting from Tot School.

    ReplyDelete